When using any of the several streaming platforms available on the market, it is undeniable that the first thing we look for is convenience and ease of use. Most of the time, a bit like a Bluetooth device, you will need to pair your user account with one or many devices that you have at home. With Disney+, the process is simple but can be confusing if it’s your first time on a streaming network or if your login credentials are not working anymore.
Does Disney Plus require payment for its subscription?
Yes, once you are logged in, you will be required to provide a form of payment and to choose a Disney Plus subscriber plan. If you are wondering what forms of payment are available on Disney Plus, here are the main ones:
- American Express
- Gift Card (from Amazon for example)
Moreover, a subscription plan for 1 year will generally cost $79.99 unless Disney is running some kind of promotion in your country at the time. If you want to test the water and that you’re not sure about Disney+, you can also pay monthly, which is a tiny bit more expensive since it will cost you $7.99 per month.
Why I can’t log in to Disney+, what do I do?
This issue is normally not a big problem and can be solved in just a few minutes. If you’re having a problem with your Disney Plus account, we are here to help! The first thing you want to do is go to the following website on your computer, your phone, or your tablet: https://disneyplus.com/Begin.
From there, you can create a Disney+ account, choose a method of payment for your subscription plan. However, please note that this website is linked to your geolocation, which means that the experience could differ from one country to another.
Setting up 8 digit code Disney Plus Begin
Once you downloaded the Disney Plus app on your favorite device, you will be asked to enter 8 digits to pair the latter with your Disney Plus account. Here’s a full rundown of the different steps you’ll need to go through:
- First, download and install the Disney+ app on your Smart TV, your Xbox One X, or your PS4. As long as the Disney Plus application is available in the store of your device, it shouldn’t be a problem.
- Open the Disney+ application, and wait to see the 8-digit code message. Now, you can leave this message open while you go to step 3.
- Next, you will open a web browser on your smartphone or computer and type in the following address: https://disneyplus.com/Begin
- Once you are on this website, you can create a Disney+ account and follow the instructions. The website will give you an 8-digit passcode.
- Enter the Disney passcode on your device that you left in earlier steps.
- If you haven’t selected a subscription plan yet, it will ask you to proceed with a payment option.
- Then you’re all done! Enjoy your favorite Disney series and movies.
How to use Disney Plus on my Smart TV?
Before we begin, it’s important to know that not all TV screens have access to a store containing the Disney+ app. Most of them do, but some older models don’t. Therefore, to make sure that the Disney+ app is available on your Smart TV (it can be a Samsung, LG, or Panasonic Smart TV, it doesn’t matter), go to the store in the menu of your SmartTV.
To easily find the application, type Disney in the search bar of the Smart TV store. The Disney+ app should appear in the search results. That being said, if it doesn’t, then you will need to buy an external device, such as a TV box or a video game console.
How to use Disney Plus with any older Smart TV model?
If your TV screen doesn’t have a store or access to the internet, don’t worry, there are a few ways to get around this. The easiest solution is to get a TV box or a TV USB stick, such as the Fire TV Stick 4K that comes with a remote voice controller. With this device, you will be able to access Amazon Prime Video, Hulu, HBO, Netflix, and of course, Disney Plus.
Another popular device is the Fire TV Cube. The latter is hands-free and is easily one of the best streaming devices on the market. You can also go with the Google Chromecast, or even the Apple TV if you feel more comfortable with either of these brands.
Finally, if you don’t want to deal with any of this, then you could simply use an HDMI cable and plug it in the HDMI out of your PC or laptop, and then, in the HDMI in of your TV screen. That way, you will duplicate the screen of your computer on your TV screen, and be able to watch Disney Plus or any other streaming services.
How to renew my subscription to Disney Plus?
If you decided to go ahead with an extra month or an extra year of Disney Plus, then you may wonder how to modify your Disney+ subscription plan. Here are the steps to follow:
- First and foremost, log in to your Disney+ account on https://disneyplus.com/
- On your account page, you will see a profile icon in the top right corner of the screen, click on it, and click on Account.
- Now, you will see a Subscription section. Once you see it, select the desired subscription options that suit your needs. We recommend choosing the annual plan since you will save money.
- Take the time to review the payment details and everything related to them, and click Agree & Subscribe.
- You’re all set and done! Enjoy Disney+ content.
That wasn’t so bad, wasn’t it? We went through everything you need to know in order to create a Disney Plus account, subscribe to a monthly/yearly plan, and even use the Disney+ app with older TV models. You can now enjoy Disney+ and all of its content, including Marvel, Pixar, and Star Wars movies and TV series.
Be the first to comment on "Complete Guide: How to use Disney Plus Begin 8-digit code"